Why Do You Need a Working Visa?
- A perceived Australian Employer
- A Territory or State Authority
- An administration Agency of a State or Territory
- You have to demonstrate your productivity in the English Language by giving significant affirmation, i.e. required IELTS Score
- Your Nominated occupation must be in the pertinent Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
- You have Skills and Experience for the occupation you are applying for selection
- Your aptitudes should have been surveyed by an evaluating power perceived in Australia
- Require to meet the well being and character criteria.
- You meet the various criteria required by a specific visa sort you are applying for