Skilled Nominated Visa
Skilled Nominated Visa is a point-based visa for the people who are arriving in Australia for work. As the name suggests, this visa is for nominated individuals, those who are arriving in Australia for a job and are either sponsored by an employer, a family member or nominated by a state, or territory government. This visa allows you to stay and work in Australia like any permanent resident.
Eligibility criteria for Skilled Nominated Visa:
- Those who are nominated or sponsored by a state or a territory in Australia can apply
- He or she is in a vocation/occupation which duly finds mention on the related skilled occupation list
- He or she is under 50
- Has competency of English as a foreign language
- Obtained 60 points in the points test
- Successfully cater to the character and health prerequisites.
- Ability to carry minimum settlement funds.