WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Working holiday visa is for adults who haven’t turned 31 yet. The visa is issued for a period of 12 months and allows the holder to work and travel in Australia. The main purpose of this visa is to allow individuals to roam around Australia and work whenever they get a chance. This visa is only issued to citizens of certain countries.
Applicants may have to through police, health and insurance check-ups before this visa is granted.
The Subclass 417 is applicable to the citizens, holding a valid passport, of the following countries:
|The United Kingdom|
The Subclass 462 is applicable to the citizens, holding a valid passport, of the following countries:
- You can’t accompany a dependent child along with you.
- You have sufficient funds to survive your stay and buy a return ticket.
- You’re older than 18 and younger than 31.
- You hold a diploma and a degree if you’re applying for Subtype 462.
- If you’re an American, then you need get a written permission from your government before applying for the visa
Working Holiday Visa Limitations
- You can’t work at the same place for more than 6 months.
- You can’t undertake a training or study for than 4 months of your stay.