Wall and Floor Tiling Trade Course
About Wall and Floor Tiling
Wall and floor tiling implies adding tiles to building structures' internal or external surfaces for practical or ornamental reasons. We have seen a tremendous rise in the demand for qualified wall and floor tilers in Australia. The construction industry is a powerful engine of economic development in Australia. Over the last five years, the number of people employed as Wall and Floor Tilers (as their primary occupation) has increased dramatically.
We can say that Wall and Floor Tiling has become an important part of Australia's working sector. If you have your interests in tiles or the construction industry in general, Wall and Floor Tiling Trade Course might just be the one for you.
During Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling, you will learn a number of skills, such as: how to lay clay, ceramic, marble, glass, and other types of tiles on the walls and floors. The tiles give a decorative and a protective finish to the walls and floors. The interpretation of designs, measurements, and calculations, the use of power tools and machinery, and surface coating and repairs are all essential topics of study. Over the last five years, the number of people employed as Wall and Floor Tilers (as their primary occupation) has increased dramatically.
Course content for the Wall and Floor Tiling Course
The course content includes a thorough study of fifty-two weeks of Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling and fifty-two weeks of Diploma of Building and Construction.
To apply for the Wall and Floor Tiling Trade Course, you must have-
- Graduated year 10 in the home country.
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5 overall.
The Wall and Floor Tiling Trade Course can be pursued in different cities around Australia. Some of the locations where this course is available are-
- Gold Coast
Skill Assessment Body
- Trade Recognition Australia
The outcome of the Program
Pursuing Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling in Melbourne will prove to be an excellent choice for a career in tiling. The program outcomes of the Wall and Floor Tiling Trade Course are stated below-
- The employment in the wall and floor tiling industry has increased dramatically (in terms of percentage) over the last five years, and it continues to rise in the long run (in around ten years).
- A full-time wall and floor tiler earns $862 a week on average.
- In Australia, the average number of hours worked by wall and floor tilers per week is 42.
- The wall and floor tile professionals have a significant share of full-time occupations (around 88 per cent).
- The wall and floor tile professionals might work as subcontractors or as employees of larger construction firms.
As mentioned above, we can conclude that the wall and floor tiling industry has seen a massive demand for tiling professionals. By pursuing the Wall and Floor Tiling Trade, PSM gives you the opportunity to become the best tiling professional Australia needs today. Don't wait for long. Apply now at PSM! We would love to welcome you on board.
Why Apply through PSM Global Consultants
- Best Advice on course and location selection
- Hassle-free admission paperwork process
- Source you Huge scholarships from colleges
- Less tuition fees courses options
- Flexible monthly payments options to pay tuition fees
- Discounts on Student Visa Application process when you enrol through us
- Discounted OHSC
- Massive savings when you take ongoing services such as Skill Assessment, TR, EOI or any other
Disclaimer: This is a generalised information & advice on the course. Please contact us to learn more in detail.