Plumbing Trade Course Melbourne
About Plumbing Trade Course
Australia has seen a considerable hike in demand for plumbers. This increase in demand created a rise in the need for Plumbing Trade Courses across the country. Cities like Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth are in a constant state of development. Hence, more plumbers are in demand in such towns.
By pursuing Certificate III in Plumbing, you will be able to complete various plumbing jobs confidently. You will receive hands-on experience in areas such as air conditioning, sprinkler and gas piping system installation, pipe fabrication, welding, plan interpretation, blockage clearance, and workplace safety.
Need of plumbers
Many industries are in urgent need of experts in plumbing in Australia. Some of the industries are-
Real Estate Industry.
If you are thinking of selling property, you need to be sure about the pipes and drainage systems beforehand. For that, you will need a plumbing professional to check and fix any damage.
Small Business Industry.
Small businesses may not have enough capital to pay for regular maintenance workers to fix pipes, faucets, toilets, and so on. As a result, they will require the services of a professional plumber from time to time to be repaired.
Because of all the growth going on in Australia, the building industry is growing. Construction companies develop houses, office buildings, malls, and schools, all of which require proper water systems. Plumbers will be needed to design and build watering systems for these structures so they'll have running water.
The content for the Plumbing Trade Course contains fifty-two weeks of Certificate III in Plumbing and fifty-two weeks of Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services.
To apply for this program, the candidates must have-
- Graduated in year twelve in your home country.
- A minimum score of IELTS 5.5 in English.
The different locations that the program is available are given below-
- Gold Coast
Skill Assessment Body
The skill assessment body for the plumbing trade course is the Trade Recognition Australia (TRA).
The outcome of the program
Pursuing a plumbing course in Melbourne can prove to play a significant role in your career. Some of the program outcomes are stated below-
- The plumbing experts can be employed by small firms, self-employed, or be employed by large construction firms.
- An average plumbing expert can earn $1800 per week.
- The plumbing trade has a high demand for trained personnel. The requirement for infrastructure repair is growing as new buildings continue to rise.
As we can observe just by reading the above-stated facts about the plumbing industry and the details about the course, plumbing is an essential part of the growing development of Australia. Having a career in the plumbing sector is an excellent idea as it will give you stability and value for money.
So what are you waiting for now? Apply for the Plumbing Trade Course by PSM Global now! We promise to provide you with the best possible services all over Australia.
Why Apply through PSM Global Consultants
- Best Advice on course and location selection
- Hassle-free admission paperwork process
- Source you Huge scholarships from colleges
- Less tuition fees courses options
- Flexible monthly payments options to pay tuition fees
- Discounts on Student Visa Application process when you enrol through us
- Discounted OHSC
- Massive savings when you take ongoing services such as Skill Assessment, TR, EOI or any other
Disclaimer: This is a generalised information & advice on the course. Please contact us to learn more in detail.