Painting and Decorating Trade Course
About Painting and Decorating Trade Course
Painting and decorating is a vast sector, which gives students a broad range of different talents to master. As you make your way through the Painting and Decorating Trade Course, you will acquire a thorough overview of the skills you will need to master to work in the painting and decorating sector and how you may establish your own firm.
Painting and decorating give you the opportunity to improve your practical and creative abilities in preparation for a future in this diversified and fast-paced industry. Painting Trades Worker is presently on the list of Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills (MLTSSL).
Pursuing the Painting and Decorating Course in Melbourne will allow you to learn how to apply paint, wallpapers, varnish, and other finishes to preserve maintain, and adorn the surfaces of buildings and structures. You will be able to paint and design for both residential and commercial projects.
The course content for the Painting and Decorating Trade Course includes sixty weeks of Certificate III in Painting and Decoration and fifty-two weeks of Diploma in Building and construction.
To apply for the Painting and Decorating Trade Course by PSM Global, candidates must have-
- Graduated in year ten in my home country.
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5.
The Painting and Decorating Trade Course is available in cities and towns all over Australia. You can choose the city nearest to you and study there. Some of the cities where this program is known are given below -
- Gold Coast
Skill Assessment Body
The skill assessment body for this program is Trade Recognition Australia (TRA).
The Outcomes of the Program
The painting and decorating industry are growing every day. The Painting and Decorating Trade Course will give you ample opportunities in career-making. Have a look at some of the outcomes of studying this program given below-
- A painter works 43 hours a week on average in Australia.
- A full-time painter can earn an average of $1400.00 each week.
- Workers in the painting trades have a high share of full-time occupations (around 80 per cent).
- This employment in the painting industry is projected to remain stable in the future.
- Painting professionals might work as subcontractors or as part of a larger construction enterprise.
Now that we're almost towards the end, hopefully, you have realized if this program is for you or not. If you're a painting enthusiast, then this program is perfect for you. What are you waiting for then? Come and apply for the Painting and Decorating Trade Course by PSM Global now!
Why Apply through PSM Global Consultants
- Best Advice on course and location selection
- Hassle-free admission paperwork process
- Source you Huge scholarships from colleges
- Less tuition fees courses options
- Flexible monthly payments options to pay tuition fees
- Discounts on Student Visa Application process when you enrol through us
- Discounted OHSC
- Massive savings when you take ongoing services such as Skill Assessment, TR, EOI or any other
Disclaimer: This is a generalised information & advice on the course. Please contact us to learn more in detail.