Nursing Now is a three-year global awareness campaign which, in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the International Council of Nurses, aims to raise the status and profile of nursing around the world. Also, there is a strong demand for registered nurses in a range of settings.
You will also have the scope to provide care in multiple settings, including acute care, primary health care, mental health and health promotion. Nursing Course will prepare you for increasingly complex health care situations in Australia and internationally.
You will gain invaluable skills in clinical decision-making, client care, communication, cultural competence and research, developed through extensive clinical experience in a variety of settings.
- Diploma of Nursing (2 Years, Full Time)
- Bachelor of Nursing (3 Years, Full Time)
- Diploma of Nursing + Bachelor of Nursing (3.5 Years, Full Time)
- Master of Nursing (1.5 or 2 Year, Full Time)
- Gold Coast
- Must have completed previous Nursing relevant course in home country
- Must have a minimum of IELTS 7.5 in all 4 components
- Nurse Researchers
- Registered Nurses (Mental Health, Paediatrics, Surgical, Disability, Rehabilitation)