Locksmithing Trade Course Melbourne
Locks are the modern-day source of security. Not everyone can keep an eye everywhere; that’s why these simple yet effective tools keep our assets safe. Locks and security systems see a demand that is ever-growing and constantly evolving. With this demand arises a need for skilled workers who can rigorously create and update locking mechanisms and offer assistance.
Locksmith Trade Course provides you with practical, hands-on training in the latest locksmithing technologies and methods. The global home security market was set to exceed $32 billion in 2019 and continue growing. Keep pace with the newest innovations in this space with this industry-approved course.
The Locksmithing industry, too, is in search of workmen who are updated with the latest tools, equipment and current methods. It is a specialised trade that always requires such professionals to be up for the task. If you are looking to unlock new avenues in the field, then choose an appropriate Locksmith course in Melbourne for yourself. A formal education and training program from an industry expert is one of the best options to ‘lock’ on. Not only can you learn new skills and polish old ones, but also try your hands at the latest technology and equipment needed to excel in this profile.
- Certificate III in Locksmithing (52 Weeks)
Certificate III in Locksmithing is designed to bring out the best-specialised tradesperson working in the locksmithing business. There are also assessment processes in place to recognise your skills. The skills come in a vast range and applications. While the applications range from domestic, industrial to automotive uses, the skills needed in these backgrounds vary from installation to manufacture and repair of security and locking systems. While skills can be developed over time, this course offers them industry-grade recognition and creates an employable profile for a locksmithing tradesman.
You will learn many technical and personal skills to help you move forward, like:
- Making keys
- Servicing, reinstating or repairing automotive locking systems
- Organising information and communicate it
- Maintaining and servicing security equipment and system
- Upgrading and installing hardware and locks
- Performing thermal cutting and manual heating
- Performing inspection and scrutiny
- Gaining access to security and fire containers and reinstating them
- Programming of security tools and system
- Planning work activities
- Maintaining machines and equipment for operational efficiency
- Conducting engineering, manufacturing, and other activities while working as a team member
- Must have graduated year 12 in your home country.
- Must have a minimum of 5 in IELTS.
Certificate III in Locksmithing is available in several locations across Australia like:
- Gold Coast
Skill Assessment Body
- Trade Recognized Australia (TRA)
Skilled locksmiths have a variety of in-demand skills, from lock picking to programming digital security systems. As a qualified locksmith, you can choose to focus on a specialized area of the physical security trade, such as electronic access systems or automotive locksmithing.
You might work for a security company, emergency services or even set your schedule with your own locksmithing business.
Why Apply through PSM Global Consultants
- Best Advice on course and location selection
- Hassle-free admission paperwork process
- Source you Huge scholarships from colleges
- Less tuition fees courses options
- Flexible monthly payments options to pay tuition fees
- Discounts on Student Visa Application process when you enrol through us
- Discounted OHSC
- Massive savings when you take ongoing services such as Skill Assessment, TR, EOI or any other
Disclaimer: This is a generalised information & advice on the course. Please contact us to learn more in detail.