Carpentry Trade Course Melbourne
Carpentry is a skilled profession, and a craft in which the primary task performed is carving, shaping, and installing building materials during the construction of structures such as ships, timber bridges, buildings, concrete formwork, and so on. As a carpenter, you may install doors, flooring, and furniture in new construction, renovate or refit existing infrastructure, build sets for movie and theatre organizations, and much more.
About Carpentry Trade Course
The construction industry is extensive and is constantly growing. There has been massive growth in the carpentry sector. Australia is known for producing highly competent and technologically advanced carpenters. If you are interested in carpentry and want to make a career in the industry, the Carpentry Trade Courses are the ones for you.
When you choose to pursue carpentry, you open yourself to the ability to undertake a variety of activities in the building and construction industries. While studying the Carpentry Trade Course, you will be instructed in many aspects of the carpentry industry, including examining drawings and specifications to establish material requirements, ordering and choosing timbers and equipment, preparing layouts, and more.
Let us learn more about the course here.
The content for the Carpentry Trade Course includes
Certificate III in Carpenter (full time) (52 weeks to 104 Weeks depends on Provider) and Diploma of Building and Construction (52 Weeks) (full time).
Contact our Friendly education consultants today to avail best fees and scholarship offers.
Course Entry Requirements
To apply for the course, the candidates must have-
- Graduated year 12 in their home countries or Over age 18 years
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5 overall or Equivalent
Course Delivery Methods
- When applicable, one-on-one delivery and practical in a replicated workshop environment are used.
The Carpentry Trade Course is available at several places across Australia. Some of the cities where you can easily find a carpentry course are given below-
- Study Carpentry trade course in Melbourne, Victoria
- Study Carpentry trade course in Sydney, NSW
- Study Carpentry trade course in Perth, Western Australia
- Study Carpentry trade course in Adelaide, South Australia
- Study Carpentry trade course in Hobart, Tasmania
- Study Certificate III Carpentry trade course in Brisbane, QLD
- Study Certificate III Carpentry trade course in Canberra, ACT
- Study Certificate III Carpentry trade course in Gold Coast (Regional)
- Gold Coast
Bodies of Skill Assessment
The skill assessment bodies for the carpentry course are-
Eligibility of Skill Migration
Pathway to Permanent Residency in Australia through Skill Migration.
The occupation of Carpenter is on the desired skilled occupation List of Australia, candidates with 2 years of Qualification and necessary skill assessment may able to fulfil the following Visa requirements of Skill Migration-
- 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 189 Skilled Independent
- 482 TSS Visa
- 186 ENS Visa
- 494 Regional Employer Sponsored Visa
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) and Family Sponsored
Career outcome of the program
The outcomes of pursuing the Carpentry Trade Course are given below-
- A full-time carpenter earns around $1358 per week on average.
- In Australia, the average number of hours worked by a carpenter each week is roughly 44.
- This occupation's employment has increased significantly during the last five years, and it has improved somewhat over the long run.
- The carpenters might operate independently or as part of a more prominent construction firm.
- Carpenters and Joiners have a higher proportion of full-time employment (about 93.2 per cent).
As we have read by now, the construction industry has shown massive growth in the recent past. The Carpentry Trade Course will help you set a stable professional career in the carpentry industry. In order to do that, you need to enrol in the program.
So, what's the wait? Apply now for the Carpentry Trade Course through PSM Global Consultant!
Why Apply through PSM Global Consultants
- Best Advice on course and location selection
- Hassle-free admission paperwork process
- Source you Huge scholarships from colleges
- Less tuition fees courses options
- Flexible monthly payments options to pay tuition fees
- Discounts on Student Visa Application process when you enrol through us
- Discounted OHSC
- Massive savings when you take ongoing services such as Skill Assessment, TR, EOI or any other
Disclaimer: This is a generalised information & advice on the course. Please contact us to learn more in detail.